Jeff Fassett holds a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineer from North Dakota State University with an emphasis in Power Plant Systems Design and has more than 30 years of experience in the power and process industries. He founded IEM Energy Consultants Inc. in 1998, and recently, merged his company with The Energy Group, PLLC and formed IEM Energy Consultants LLC. This new company, has greatly expanded and provides consulting services in all aspects of power plant management, operations, and maintenance to clients worldwide, with current clients ranging from the Middle East to Africa to South America, the Caribbean and Australia, which complements all of their domestic US clients. Mr. Fassett has taught college classes in Energy & the Environment, Ethics in the Energy Industry, Electronics and Power Plant Operations. He and his wife Rhonda have been married for almost 35 years. They have two sons, Brent (wife Emily), and Scott (wife Katy) and three grandchildren.
- Plant Management Institute 2019
- Tuesday, April 23 • 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Electrical Systems: Easy to Overlook, Hard to Do Without
- Wednesday, April 24 • 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
- Employee Engagement, Retention and Development
- Friday, April 26 • 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM