Storage Technologies, Strategies ...
Storage Technologies, Strategies and Solutions - Taming the "Duck Curve"
Wednesday, April 24 • 1:00 PM - 2:50 PM
Location: Andros A&B
Title: Storage Technologies, Strategies and Solutions - Taming the "Duck Curve"
PRESENTATIONS INCLUDED (SPEAKERS LISTED ALPHABETICALLY, NOT IN PRESENTATION ORDER):
- Thermal Storage - Fuels - Solar Storage - Wind - Hydro
Harry Schoell, CTO, Cyclone Power Technologies Inc.
- Frankie Fruge, President, Cyclone Power Technologies Inc.
- Energy-Storage-As-A-Service: Flexible, Feasible and Financially Friendly
Dean Tuel, VP Sales Americas and AusPac, Aggreko
- New York's Energy Storage Roadmap
Linda Shaw, Principal, Future Energy Development, LLC
- Dwight Kanyuck, Senior Associate, Future Energy Development, LLC
- Performance of Batteries in Grid Connected Energy Storage Systems
Maurice Johnson, Business Development Engineer, UL LLC
- Bruce Bailey, Senior Adviser, UL LLC
- Laurie Florence, Principal Engineer, UL LLC
- Beneficial Electrification with Renewable Thermal Storage Grids
Will Lange, Director of Business Development, WaterFurnace International