Metallurgical Considerations/Inspections ...
Metallurgical Considerations/Inspections in the Load Cycling Market
Thursday, April 25 • 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Location: Trinidad A
Title: Metallurgical Considerations/Inspections in the Load Cycling Market
PRESENTATIONS INCLUDED (SPEAKERS LISTED ALPHABETICALLY, NOT IN PRESENTATION ORDER):
- Lessons Learned from Implementing Covered Piping System Programs at CCGTs: Priorities For Load Following Markets
Peter Jackson, President, Tetra Engineering Group
- Cycling Effects Take A While to Be Produced in Failure Analysis
Chris Ferguson, PE, MEM, CWI, Senior Engineer, KCP&L and Westar, Evergy Companies
- Case Study: NDT Program on P91 That Operates in Creep Range
LANGE KIMBALL, Project Manager/Sr. Piping Technologist, Stress Engineering Services Inc.
- KUDA MUTAMA, PHD/ENGINEERING MANAGER, NEWMONT ENERGY SERVICES
- Joe Frey, Staff Consultant, Stress Engineering Services Inc