Cyber Security - What You Need to Know!
Wednesday, April 24 • 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Location: Exhibit Floor Educational Arena 2
Cyber security threats are increasing as digital technology reduces isolation and drives connectivity. How can new technologies better protect your systems with less intervention? How can you prepare for cyberattacks and respond? What does an appropriate response entail? Is liaising with enforcement and regulatory officials enough? How much must you disclose to consumers and investors? This session will help you break down cross-functional walls and turn your organization into a cyber champion.
PRESENTATIONS INCLUDED (SPEAKERS LISTED ALPHABETICALLY, NOT IN PRESENTATION ORDER):
- Energy Sector Cybersecurity-Best Practices for Preparation and Response
Paul Tiao, Partner, Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP
- Cyber Security - Next Generation Security Technologies Tailored for Plant Networks
Larry Alls, Enterprise Digital Architect, ABB Inc.
- Winning Cyber Confrontations: Culture as a Key Element
Kenneth Ferguson, Vice President, Nuclear Technology, Global Nuclear Associates
- Mike Baron, President & CEO, Global Nuclear Associates
- Solar Cyber: CIP Compliance Challenges and Lessons Learned
James McQuiggan, Product & Solutions Security Officer, Siemens Gamesa